I'm thrilled to introduce you guys to E-mealz. I was honestly a little skeptical of this program when they asked me to try out their meal planning program. I'm a VERY picky eater, and not a great cook. BUT I'm a planner. I like to plan out every detail of our week from underwear changes to daily sippy cup selections. Our meals are part of that plan, and having someone do it for me...AWESOME.
Come sit for a minute and let's learn more...
What is E-mealz? A weekly meal planning program. They rely on a team of experienced meal planners to create awesome menus designed around your choices of grocery stores, diet preferences and seasonal specials. $5.00 a month gives you 5 meals a week and a grocery shopping list. Duh, it's that easy.
The Recipes Easy! That was my favorite part. Most of the meals involved very little prep work, and were so easy to cook. People who don't have much time to cook (ummmm busy moms!) can quickly make a yummy dinner for their families!
The Budget Menus are created on a budget of around $75 a week for larger families and $35 a week for couples. We used the 2 person menus for the 3.5 of us. Dad, Pregnant Mama and toddler ate on this with plenty of leftovers! Score!
My personal opinions...
- My Pros - They planned my meals for me. Trying out new recipes I wouldn't normally try. Saving money by following their grocery list.
- My Cons - I didn't like all of the recipes...hi, picky eater. If I didn't like a meal, I had to plan something else or make substitutions. Only planning a week at a time - I like to shop for the month.
For more info, check out the E-mealz blog for awesome recipes, tips on simplifying, organizin g and family fun!
GIVEAWAY TIME!!! The lovely people at E-mealz are giving away a three month free subscription to one of my amazing readers!
Mandatory Entry —
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite meal is to have with your family.
Additional Entries — (you must leave a separate comment for each)
1) Follow @momdiggity on twitter
2) Follow @emealz on twitter
3) LIKE E-mealz on Facebook
4) Follow The Mom Diggity via Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar over there to your left)
5) Tweet this giveaway and comment saying you did. (Or you can post about it in your facebook status, it must link to themomdiggity.com) Just copy and paste this and it’s easy for ya!
“ I would love to try out @emealz! I entered to win a 3 month subscription from @momdiggity! http://bit.ly/iAkXr8 ”
That's SIX chances to win!!
Oh, and hey! If you don't win...use the code "diggity" to get 10% off. Just because you are that cool.
This giveaway will end at 11pm CST on Thursday, June 30th and winner announced here on Friday. The views here are strictly out of my brain. I was not paid for this review, just allowed the use of E-mealz from the amazing team that I now call my friends. Thank E-mealz peeps!